Lakes Area Golf Lessons The foundation of Ryan’s golf coaching is to help the golfer improve their current swing and ultimately, take the overwhelm out of the process. His instruction is tailored to each individual student.
Ryan’s lessons and values are strengthened by:
- Consistent learning from successful teachers in the industry
- Keeping up-to-date on golf trends and technology
- Shadowing other professionals
Ryan Sharpe Golf uses state-of-the-art technology such as Trackman and Blast Golf to enhance every student’s learning experience.
Cragun’s Legacy Courses located in Brainerd, Minnesota is the home base for Ryan Sharpe Golf.
The world of junior golf is Ryan’s pride and joy. With a history of coaching hockey and golf, Ryan is remarkable at connecting with junior players in both one-on-one settings and in a team culture. Ryan invests time into learning about his students’ passion for the game, where they excel, pushes them to improve their skills and ultimately, reach their goals.
The options for junior lessons with Ryan Sharpe Golf are put into two categories:
- Middle School & High School
- College Prep
Ryan Sharpe Golf’s mission is to help each student grow in their own game and at their own pace. This program includes golf instruction tailored to the individuals’ goals and skill level, while incorporating lessons on swing analysis, modification and more to create progress and long-lasting results.
- 12 Individual 90 minute Lessons – ( Must be used from November through March )
- Year subscription to ‘Shot By Shot’
- Eight hours of practice time on TrackMan Simulator
- College Golf Consulting and Recruiting
- Summer Tournament Planning
- Course Management
- Full Swing Assessment
- Short Game Assessment
- Putting Assessment
- Club Performance Assessment
- Mental Game Workshop
- Ryan Sharpe Golf Towel
Ryan Sharpe Golf offers assistance to student athletes interested in pursuing college golf. His expertise in building long-lasting relationships has resulted in many student successes in the collegiate world.
The prep process is exciting and Ryan makes it easy! The program can be started through a meeting with Ryan Sharpe. It includes but is not limited to (and is determined by the needs of the student):
- Resume Building
- Statistical Collection
- Tournament Evaluation and Selection
- Initial Introduction to Coaches and Programs