The 2023 golf season was a huge success of for students of Ryan Sharpe Golf. Highlights included:
- 14 students qualified for Minnesota State High School Tournament
- Three State Champions in 2023
- Two students on Mr. & Mrs. Golfer watch list
- One student Mrs. Golfer Finalist
- North Dakota State Champion
- Two students committed Division 1
- Over 29 wins from Students in 2023
- 2022 NSIC Golfer of the year
- Ping All Region Team Member
Lakes Area Golf Lessons The foundation of Ryan’s golf coaching is to help the golfer improve their current swing and ultimately, take the overwhelm out of the process. His instruction is tailored to each individual student.
Ryan’s lessons and values are strengthened by:
- Consistent learning from successful teachers in the industry
- Keeping up-to-date on golf trends and technology
- Shadowing other professionals
Ryan Sharpe Golf uses state-of-the-art technology such as Trackman and Blast Golf to enhance every student’s learning experience.
Breezy Pointe Resort located in Breezy Point, Minnesota is the home base for Ryan Sharpe Golf.
The world of junior golf is Ryan’s pride and joy. With a history of coaching hockey and golf, Ryan is remarkable at connecting with junior players in both one-on-one settings and in a team culture. Ryan invests time into learning about his students’ passion for the game, where they excel, pushes them to improve their skills and ultimately, reach their goals.
The options for junior lessons with Ryan Sharpe Golf are put into two categories:
- Middle School & High School
- College Prep
Ryan Sharpe Golf’s mission is to help each student grow in their own game and at their own pace. This program includes golf instruction tailored to the individuals’ goals and skill level, while incorporating lessons on swing analysis, modification and more to create progress and long-lasting results.
Benefits of Ryan Sharpe Winter Coaching
- 12 Individual lessons – ( Must be used from November through April )
- Four hours of practice time on Simulator
- College golf consulting and recruiting
- Summer tournament planning
- Course Management
- Full Swing Assessment
- Short Game Assessment
- Putting Assessment
- Flow Code Workshop
Ryan Sharpe Golf offers assistance to student athletes interested in pursuing college golf. His expertise in building long-lasting relationships has resulted in many student successes in the collegiate world.
The prep process is exciting and Ryan makes it easy! The program can be started through a meeting with Ryan Sharpe. It includes but is not limited to (and is determined by the needs of the student):
- Resume Building
- Statistical Collection
- Tournament Evaluation and Selection
- Initial Introduction to Coaches and Programs